The Institute of Religious Pluralism and Atheism aims to build a centralised space of sources, literature and valorisation of research on religious pluralism in Europe and the Mediterranean area over a long period (5th to 21st centuries). The target audience is researchers, teachers, students and the general public. It aims to federate the interdisciplinary scientific community on the study of religious pluralism (history, political science, law, philosophy, etc.).
Research & scientific valorisation: :
- Resource centres
- Scientific events and outreach
- Giving impetus to and structuring research
- Help with project implementation
Teaching methods & training::
- Inter-University Diploma
- Getting involved with companies, associations, administrations, etc.
- Online resources and courses
- Seminars and projects
Public space, the community stakes:
- Participation and support for community or institutional initiatives
- Debates, round tables, conferences for the general public/li>
- Digital training and outreach tools
Contact : email@example.com