Our open access resources
- Access to educational resources
Through partnerships developed with education specialists, engineers, and web and multimedia specialists, LIPE provides teachers, secondary school pupils and students with a wide range of educational resources created from research programmes on Europe (teaching aids, sound bites, animated maps, videos on visual thinking, serious games and other innovative materials).
- Online courses
LIPE’s e-learning course videos are created and presented by researchers for secondary school teachers and pupils to let them follow refresher courses remotely.
Our consulting support services
- Training in innovative teaching methods
LIPE offers training courses to support teachers in their innovative educational practices. These courses are adapted to pupil/student needs and ensure the transmission of knowledge by fostering understanding and creativity.
Find out about our training courses
- Assistance in creating educational tools
LIPE is also an innovation and creation lab helping research programmes design and produce new educational materials so that they can share their knowledge with a young audience using a play pedagogy approach.
The LIPE team
- Annick Peters-Custot, Director of the History, Art History and Archeology department
- Michel Catala, Scientific director of LIPE
- Virginie Chaillou-Atrous, Scientific coordinator of LIPE
- Évelyne Levéziel, Communication officer of the History, Art History and Archeology department
- Emmy Parmentier, Project officer of FacilEurope, in support of LIPE communication
A steering committee is currently being set up.
- Nantes Regional Education Department (Rectorat de Nantes)
- University of Nantes Audiovisual and Multimedia Centre (PAM)
- European Association of Education (AEDE)